|Rampart says: "This page is lacking content, so stop foolin' around and finish it, mates!"
Apex Packs are loot boxes that provide random cosmetic items.
The categories from which the items contained in the standard pool are pulled from are listed as following:
|Banner Stat Tracker||✓||✕|
These are the chances for at least one item to drop in higher quality than Common. A few things to note:
- Apex Packs do not drop duplicates. If an item already owned is chosen to drop again, it'll be converted in Crafting Metals.
- A Common item converts to 15, a Rare to 30, an Epic to 200, and a Legendary to 600.
- If the case of Collection Event Packs and Event Thematic Packs, if somehow all event items are owned before opening one, all the Pack contents will be replaced by an amount of Coins equal to the Pack cost.
- There is no reported chance for a Rare item to drop outside of the 100% chance in Rare Apex Packs. The chance for more Rare items to drop could be around 49%, but this is just an estimate.
- Rare items not already in possession take priority over Rare duplicates, which is why Rare Crafting Metals are harder to find compared to the other rarities since Common, Epic, and Legendary items instead are fully random.
- A Legendary item is guaranteed to drop in the next Pack after 29 Packs are opened without finding any. Collection Event Packs and Thematic Packs do not count towards this.
- Heirloom Shards are guaranteed to drop in the next Pack after 499 Packs are opened without finding any, unless all Mythic items are already owned. Collection Event Packs do not count towards this, and Heirloom Shards cannot be found in them.
- When Heirloom Shards are found, the Pack is not consumed.
- Rare Packs
- Epic Packs
- Legendary Packs
- Thematic Packs
- 100% - Rare Thematic item or better
Leftmost and rightmost items:
- 25% - Rare or better
- 3.5% - Epic or better
- 1.5% - Legendary
- Collection Event Packs
- 50% Epic event item
- 50% Legendary event item
Leftmost and rightmost items:
- 70% - Rare or better
- 20% - Epic or better
- 10% - Legendary
The Store always sells Rare Packs in their own "Apex Packs" section, costing 100 each. Legendary and Thematic Packs may also be offered in the Store, often bundled with other items, otherwise they are offered as a standalone purchase for respectively 500 and 400 each. Collection Event Packs can be purchased for 700 each during a Collection Event, or purchased from bundles.
Up to 199 Rare Packs can be earned by leveling up. They are spread out in the following way:
- Level 2 - 20: one every level.
- Level 22 - 300: one every 2 levels.
- Level 305 - 500: one every 5 levels.
During a Season, Apex Packs can be earned by progressing through the Battle Pass.
|Season||Free Battle Pass||Premium Battle Pass|
|Season 1||5x Apex Packs||5x Apex Packs, Apex Pack, Apex Pack|
|Season 2||5x Apex Packs||5x Apex Packs, Apex Pack, Apex Pack|
|Season 3||5x Apex Packs||5x Apex Packs, Apex Pack, Apex Pack|
|Season 4||5x Apex Packs||5x Apex Packs, Apex Pack, Apex Pack|
|Season 5||7x Apex Packs||5x Apex Packs, Apex Pack, Apex Pack|
|Season 6||7x Apex Packs||5x Apex Packs, Apex Pack, Apex Pack|
|Season 7||8x Apex Packs||5x Apex Packs, Apex Pack, Apex Pack|
|Season 8||7x Apex Packs||5x Apex Packs, Apex Pack, Apex Pack|
|Season 9||7x Apex Packs||5x Apex Packs, 2x Apex Pack, Apex Pack|
|Season 10||7x Apex Packs||5x Apex Packs, Apex Pack, Apex Pack|
|Season 11||7x Apex Packs||5x Apex Packs, Apex Pack, Apex Pack|
|Season 12||7x Apex Packs||5x Apex Packs, Apex Pack, Apex Pack|
|Season 13||7x Apex Packs||5x Apex Packs, Apex Pack, Apex Pack|
During some Events, Apex Packs and/or Event Packs could be earned through challenges and/or Prize-Track progress.
|Event||Apex Packs obtainable|
|Iron Crown||2x Iron Crown Packs|
|Anniversary||10x Apex Packs|
2x Anniversary Packs
|Arenas Flash Event (Season 9)||5x Apex Packs|
1x Apex Pack
|Thrillseekers||4x Apex Packs|
|Arenas Flash Event (Season 10)||6x Apex Packs|
|Old Ways, New Dawn||3x Bloodhound Thematic Packs|
|Monsters Within||3x Apex Packs|
1x Monsters Within Pack
|Raiders||1x Apex Pack|
|Dark Depths||3x Apex Packs|
1x Dark Depths Pack
|From February 8, 2022
to February 15, 2022
|3x Octane Packs|
|From February 15, 2022
to February 22, 2022
|3x Wattson Packs|
|From February 22, 2022
to March 1, 2022
|3x Valkyrie Packs|
1x Apex Pack
|3rd Anniversary||5x Apex Packs|
2x 3rd Anniversary Packs
Progressing through the Treasure Packs reward track may provide Apex Packs.
|Season||Apex Packs obtainable|
|Season 5||9x Apex Packs|
|Season 6||6x Apex Packs|
|Season 7||9x Apex Packs|
|Season 8||15x Apex Packs|
|Season 9||13x Apex Packs|
|Season 10||13x Apex Packs|
|Season 11||7x Apex Packs|
|Season 12||7x Apex Packs|
Prime Gaming Loot
- There is a rare Apex Pack animation causing the Pack to "blast off" after dropping all three items.
- Thematic Packs and Collection Event Packs produce a different, metallic sound when being opened, compared to regular Packs.
- Players whose store region is set to Belgium cannot purchase Apex Packs due to a gambling law banning video game loot boxes. The ones earned through methods that don't involve purchasing them with real money (leveling up, challenges, Free Battle Pass rewards) can still be earned and opened, but the Packs cannot be bought with Coins, and the ones in the Premium Battle Pass are replaced with Crafting Metals.
- Monster Within Packs mistakenly had the same rarity drop rates as Collection Event Packs for standard loot pool items when they were first released on October 12, 2021. They were fixed shortly after.