|“||Mad Maggie, a Salvonian freedom fighter and Fuse's oldest friend, has unleashed mayhem upon the Apex Games! She makes only one demand: THE LEGENDS MUST BRING HER FUSE'S OTHER ARM AS A TROPHY! Fuse, Lifeline, and Bloodhound team up to take her down – but will tensions within the group destroy them before they get the chance?|
|Armageddon tab overview.|
|Number of parts||7|
|Number of pages||61|
|Previous quest||"Family Portrait"|
Treasure Pack Rewards[edit | edit source]
Treasure Pack rewards vary with the only constant being that every four packs give out an Epic Charm. 2 are given out usually after every other pack while 15 or an Apex Pack are usually four packs apart.
All of the rewards need a total of 60 Treasure Packs to unlock.
Story Progress[edit | edit source]
This quest's story is told through a comic divided into seven parts. The narrator is Fuse.
"Armed and Dangerous"[edit | edit source]
"Sound the Alarm"[edit | edit source]
"There Will Be No Armistice"[edit | edit source]
"She's a Charmer"[edit | edit source]
"Knight In Shining Armor"[edit | edit source]
"Karma"[edit | edit source]
"Harmony"[edit | edit source]
Quest Rewards[edit | edit source]
Weapon Skins[edit | edit source]
With Treasure Pack #60
Weapon Charms[edit | edit source]
Side story[edit | edit source]
Respawn reached out to community artists to draw the continuation of Caustic's storyline following his leave in Part 1. It takes place after the Chaos Theory event, where Caustic offered to "clean up" the toxins that spilled into Kings Canyon when Fuse's ship crashed. The following comics were released on Twitter.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Character Sheet for Bloodhound.
Character Sheet for Caustic.
Character Sheet for Fuse.
Character Sheet for Maggie.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first quest where the comics do not tie in with the Treasure Pack system.
- This quest's title and all its parts have "arm" in them.
- "Armed and Dangerous"
- "Sound the Alarm"
- "There Will Be No Armistice"
- "She's a Charmer"
- "Knight In Shining Armor"
- The comic is split into two halves: Parts 1–3 and Parts 4–7. The Chaos Theory event occurred between them where Mad Maggie sabotaged the Apex Games with her Ring Flares and Caustic built Caustic Treatment.
- Originally, most of the second half was not colored. A patch later rolled out that fixed the colors.
References[edit | edit source]