|August 10, 2021 Patch|
|Bloodhound, Seer, and Rampart.|
|Previous patch||August 03, 2021 Patch|
|Next patch||August 23, 2021 Patch|
The August 10, 2021 Patch is a minor hotfix addressing weapon balance and bug fixes.
- Fixed bugs with Seer's abilities.
- Solved a script error that was sometimes triggered by an interaction between Fuse's ult and Wattson's ult.
- Fixed a map hole near Climatizer.
- John Larson | JayBiebs on Twitter: One damage on Prowler may not sound like a lot, but it does reduce a body shot burst from 75 to 70. We considered hitting the hipfire a bit, but after over-correcting with the Hemlok, we’ll take the conservative approach here. Prowler has the same hipfire properties as the R9, and SMGs should be reliable close range. I think there are smarter ways to further adjust if it still proves to be the de facto cqc option.
- John Larson | JayBiebs on Twitter: Now that we have LStar Remastered, people seem to actually be running it outside of arenas. There are inevitable growing pains of adjusting to a weapon that isn’t typically picked up much, but I think many would agree that it’s not as overbearing as the Spitty in its heyday. Perhaps it scales too aggressively with blue/purp attachments. I think it’s too early to tell, and any significant change to handling/recoil would best suited for a bigger patch after soaking in more data and feedback.