|August 20, 2020 Patch|
|Previous patch||August 18, 2020 Patch|
|Next patch||September 03, 2020 Patch|
The August 20, 2020 Patch is a minor server patch addressing weapon balance and bug fixes.
- Reduced the number of Helmets, Backpacks and Knockdown Shields.
- Reduced the number of Devotions and Turbochargers spawned.
- Reduced damage from 17 to 16.
- Increased recoil.
- Amped Cover:
- Fixed client error with it in softened gore locales.
- Fixed a server error causing immediate disconnects when Rampart puts down a wall.
- Emplaced Minigun "Sheila": Fixed an error caused in some instances where a player is on the turret when it is destroyed.
- Prevented Rampart's "Boom" finisher line from playing across the map.
- Fixed an issue around specific Bloodhound skin getting a stretched neck while using an Emplaced Minigun "Sheila".[note 2]
- Fixed an issue with the kill stat tracking not displaying properly.
- These are quick changes we can make now, more adjustments to the Devotion that take more time to do will come later.
- We are still working on this issue for Lifeline's Guardian Angel skin.