|“||I call him Jackie, but he’ll slap you sideways if you print that. Stick with Jackson. And he’s not gone. Always equip your Jump Kit first... That Pilot was a stickler for protocol, to the end. Not that it’s the end. I just hope he found some peace. Maybe settled down. He was always great with kids...taught me everything I know. He said sometimes you only have time to chamber a single round. So you have to know how to do it right. The last thing I said to him was he’s worried about nothing. Four and a half seconds later, I’m watching him-- he’s in skyfall. ‘Worried about nothing.’ Do you know how insufferable that boy will be, sitting on ‘I told you so’ for over a decade? I’ll never hear the end of it. Actually, know what? Print ‘Jackie’. It’ll drive him crazy. But this way, he’ll know it’s really me. Sometimes you only have time to chamber a single round. Got to do it right.|
|— Bangalore talks about her brother Jackson|
|Real Name||Anita Williams|
|Weight||180 lbs (82 kg)|
|Height||6'0" (183 cm)|
|Tactical Ability||Smoke Launcher|
|Passive Ability||Double Time|
|Ultimate Ability||Rolling Thunder|
|Voice Actor||Erica Luttrell|
Bangalore is a Legend that is free and unlocked in the base game.
Bangalore is an Offensive Legend great with any playstyle. Her Smoke Launcher is great at breaking line-of-sight by deploying a smokescreen that can then be used to retreat or double-down on an attack. Her passive Double Time gives her a speed boost when shot at while her ultimate, Rolling Thunder provides her with area denial capabilities.
|Description||Fire a high-velocity smoke canister that explodes into a smoke wall on impact.|
- Has two charges, allowing it to be used twice in a row.
- The launcher allows Bangalore to fire canisters farther than grenades can be thrown.
- Upon landing, the canister splits into three, which land in a line perpendicular to where it was launched from. Takes 23 seconds to evaporate.
- The canister's explosion deals 10 damage to enemies.
- Melee to cancel the launch.
- If smoke is on your team, the enemy sees everywhere you cannot, but they know generally where you are.
- Conversely, smoke on the enemy obscures their vision, forcing them to move out and possibly disperse to engage, while your team retains a wider range of movement and vision, giving your team an advantage.
- Thus, using smoke to cover your team's revive can be considered a gamble, as your vision is just as obscured.
|Description||Taking fire while sprinting makes you move faster for a brief time.|
- Double Time activates upon being hit, or when bullets/grenades barely miss you, giving you a 30% increase in run speed for 2 seconds.
|Description||Call in an artillery strike that slowly creeps across the landscape.|
|Charge time||3 minutes|
- Bangalore throws a flare, and several rows of missiles land sequentially in front of the flare then stick for 6 seconds before exploding. Since they land in rows, this creates a sort of wave of explosions moving forward from the flare.
- The missiles land in a 6x6 square, with the maximum distance of 70m ahead from the flare.
- Each explosion deals 40 damage and slows enemies. This ability cannot damage squadmates, but it will still cause a slowing effect.
- Rolling Thunder is referred as "Creeping Barrage" in death recap, obituaries and its corresponding stat tracker.
Born into a military family where she, her parents, and her four older brothers all served in the IMC Armed Forces, Bangalore has been an exceptional soldier since she was young. She was top of her class at the IMC Military Academy and the only cadet who could take apart a Peacekeeper, equip it with a Precision Choke hop-up, and put it back together in under twenty seconds – blindfolded.
In the months following the Battle at Gridiron, the IMS Hestia, with Anita and brother Jackson on board, was attacked by unknown assailants. A bomb on the outer hull blew out a chunk of the ship… but not before Jackson shielded her, sacrificing his own life to save hers. Anita watched helplessly, as Jackson was sucked out into the vacuum of space. After crashing on a Syndicate planet, Anita looked for both work, and the brother she refused to believe had died, so they could begin the decades-long trip back home. Now, she fights to raise money in the Apex Games, in the hopes of finding a pilot willing to take the epic trip back home to reunite with what remains of her family.
There are a total of 64 Legend skins for Bangalore: 19 Legendary, 8 Epic, 23 Rare and 16 Common.
Needs The Enforcer[note 1]
Soldado de la Muerte
Decorated Line[Story 1]
- Initially Officer Williams and 6,500 were needed.
- Included in the Dame of Death Bundle.
Story of Bangalore:
- Decorated Line: Sergeant First Class Anita Williams was born into a military family, both parents veterans of the Titan Wars. This IMC soldier's first uniform was more than a badge of honor, it was a symbol of family.
This set was made available during the Chaos Theory Collection Event. Anyone who completed the Chaos Theory Collection set was be given this automatically.
The set contains:
- A Banner Pose: No Gun, No Problem
- A Melee weapon skin: Cold Steel
- An Intro Quip: "Hope you're not afraid to get your hands dirty"
- Bangalore's abilities came from the gameplay need to have a character who could help their team advance on enemies through large open areas. The name 'Bangalore' comes from the Bangalore torpedo, as well as from the city in India, since Indian troops in World War I made use of creeping barrages to cross no man's land.
- She hates Flyers. This may be a reference to the first Titanfall where IMC Grunts were forcibly taken away by Flyers.
- When she was growing up, her parents raised her on the P20 Series handguns, as hinted at when you ping a P2020 in the game.
- Bangalore enjoys shooting guns on her birthday.
- Bangalore's rank is Sergeant 1st Class according to the Season 5 Quest, The Broken Ghost, prologue.
- Senior Game Designer Daniel Klein considers Bangalore to be the bar for what a balanced, healthy character should look like.
- In-game, if you launch a smoke screen while simultaneously reloading, Bangalore will momentarily have 3 arms.
- Her heirloom knife is confirmed to be a Pilot's Data Knife. Bangalore claims to have already attempted, fruitlessly, to check the data on it herself.
- Bangalore's favorite weapon is the G7 Scout.
An article about Bangalore and her brother.
Concept art of Bangalore.
Concept art of the smoke launcher.
Concept art of Rolling Thunder's missiles.
A MiniEpics figurine of Bangalore released by Weta Workshop. 
- Bangalore Loading Screen Text "A Hero's Fall"
- Every Legend in Apex Legends Explained By Respawn | WIRED
- Daniel Klein Senior Game Designer Interview | Talking Legends | Apex Legends
- Pathfinder's Quest
- The Frontier War Cover-Up - Bangalore
- Hethe Srodawa on Artstation
- Danny Gardner on Artstation
- Danny Gardner on Artstation
- bamiboy on Twitter
- MiniEpics figurine of Bangelore