|Ammo type||Shotgun Shells|
|Damage & Tactical|
|Rate of fire ()||120 / 132 / 138 / 144|
|Damage per second||108 / 119 / 124 / 130|
|Tac reload time||2.5 seconds|
|Full reload time||2.8 seconds|
- Shotgun Bolt (Common, Rare, Epic)
|Target||Modifiers||Damage[note 1]||Shots to kill|
|100 HP||150 HP||175 HP||200 HP||225 HP|
- Shotgun damage is calculated per pellet.
Correct: 6 dmg/pellet x 1.25 = 7.5 dmg/pellet ≈ 8 dmg/pellet, resulting in 72 damage total.
Incorrect: 54 dmg x 1.25 = 67.5 dmg ≈ 68 dmg.
- Fortified head shot damages may vary ±9. This is due to uncertainty over whether Fortified reduces non rounded or rounded damage numbers. This difference is negligible on non pellet based weapons.
- Non rounded, non Fortified Level 1 -> Level 3/4 Helmet damages are 7.2/6.9/6.75 respectively. They all round to 7 dmg/pellet, 63 dmg total.
- Non rounded, Fortified No Helmet -> Level 3/4 Helmet damages are 6.375/6.12/5.865/5.7375 respectively. They all round to 6 dmg/pellet, 54 dmg total.
|1x HCOG "Classic"||✔||✔||✔|
|2x HCOG “Bruiser”||✔||✔|
|1x-2x Variable Holo||✔||✔|
|1x Digital Threat||✔||✔|
|id||shotgun||How the weapon is referred to in the files.|
|fire_rate||2||Expressed in rounds per second.|
|projectile_launch_speed||16000||Expressed in hammer units per second. Equals to 406 m/s.|
|headshot_distance||1500||Distance at which shots can no longer deal headshots. Expressed in hammer units per second, equals to 38 meters.|
|spread_stand_hip||1.3||Hipfire spread radius while standing.|
|spread_stand_hip_run||Hipfire spread radius while walking.|
|spread_stand_hip_sprint||Hipfire spread radius while sprinting.|
|spread_stand_ads||Hipfire spread radius while standing and aiming down the sights.|
|spread_crouch_hip||Hipfire spread radius while crouching.|
|spread_crouch_ads||Hipfire spread radius while crouching and aiming down the sights.|
|spread_air_hip||Hipfire spread radius while in the air.|
|spread_air_ads||Hipfire spread radius while in the air and aiming down the sights.|
|deployfirst_time||1.35||Time before the weapon can be fired after first picking it up. Expressed in seconds.|
The EVA-8 Auto is a pump-action/automatic shotgun from the Frontier War designed for extra-vehicular activity and to operate in zero gravity environments. Using 12 Gauge 00 Buckshot cartridges, this weapon was developed from the ground up by Wonyeon Interstellar to provide the IMC Orbital Guard Raiding Parties (aka Shipwreckers) with devastating CQB firepower. The EVA-8 has also been widely used by the Frontier Militia and Badlands Pirates, often acquiring the weapons by raiding remote supply convoys to the Outer Colonies. It is now used in the Apex Games where legends in need of massive firepower during the first contact can look no further than the EVA-8.
There are a total of 69 skins for the EVA-8 Auto: 13 Legendary, 11 Epic, 29 Rare, and 16 Common.
Sun Kissed[note 1]
Treasure Pack #45
- Wasn't available despite already have collected all 45 Treasure Packs in Season 11.
- The EVA-8 was originally a pump-action shotgun with the drum mag being the upgrade.