February 08, 2019 Patch
|February 08, 2019 Patch|
|Next patch||February 13, 2019 Patch|
The February 08, 2019 Patch is a minor server patch.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Pushed a couple of small server-side patches that addressed a number of stability issues. We also had some brief outages that were addressed.
- Fixed an issue where Origin was showing all your friends as offline.
- Fixed an issue for Xbox where you couldn’t purchase Apex Coins in-game.
- If you get an Origin message saying that it can't sync your cloud saves, don't panic. Your progression is safe.
- AMD Phenom crashing issues:
- Apex can’t run on PC’s using AMD Phenom or older processors. For reference, we’ve got the full set of PC System Requirements here: Apex Legends PC System Requirements
- Changed the way that we detect below our Min Spec, and will now display the message “CPU does not have SSE 3.”
- The Party Leader Quit message is displaying when it shouldn’t, and we’re working to address it.