|February 13, 2019 Patch|
|Bloodhound fighting a Goliath.|
|Previous patch||February 08, 2019 Patch|
|Next patch||February 19, 2019 Patch|
The February 13, 2019 is a minor patch. It's the first client-sided patch.
- Eye of the Allfather: Shortened duration of outlines by 1 second.
Quality of life
- Now displays a grenade warning indicator.
- Various improvements and tweaks to UI.
Stability, performance, bug fixes
- Addressed a number of stability and performance issues.
- Addressed a number of client and server stability issues.
- Extended timeout that was causing players with slower hard drives to crash.
- Fixed exploit where you could keep duplicating items in your inventory.
- Addressed a number of bugs on Kings Canyon with map geo like holes you could fall through and areas that players could get stuck in plus a bunch of other polish issues.
- Fixed issue where players would get a gray screen in the lobby when connecting for the first time.
- Fixed issue where your friends list showed all your friends as offline and unable to party.