|Semi-auto light marksman rifle.|
|Fire modes|| Single|
|Ammo type||Mythic Light Rounds|
|Damage & Tactical|
|36||72 (2×)||27 (0.75×)|
|Rate of fire ()||240|
|Damage per second||144|
|Tac reload time||2.16|
|Full reload time||2.7|
Being a Supply Drop Weapon, it can only be found in Care Packages, and cannot be equipped with foreign ammo. It comes pre-equipped with 140 backup ammo, a Barrel Stabilizer, an Extended Light Mag, a 2x-4x Variable AOG optic, and a Sniper Stock.
|Target||Modifiers||Damage||Shots to kill|
|100 HP||150 HP||175 HP||200 HP||225 HP|
|id||g2||How the weapon is referred to in the files.|
|Expressed in rounds per second.|
|burst_fire_count||2||How many projectiles are fired in burst mode with one trigger press.|
|burst_fire_delay||0.375||How much time passes between two bursts. Expressed in seconds.|
|projectile_launch_speed||30000||Expressed in hammer units per second. Equals to 761 m/s.|
|spread_stand_hip||3||Hipfire spread radius while standing.|
|spread_stand_hip_run||6.25||Hipfire spread radius while walking.|
|spread_stand_hip_sprint||7.5||Hipfire spread radius while sprinting.|
|spread_crouch_hip||2.25||Hipfire spread radius while crouching.|
|spread_air_hip||7||Hipfire spread radius while in the air.|
|deployfirst_time||1.42||Time before the weapon can be fired after first picking it up. Expressed in seconds.|
The G2A6, later renamed to the G7 Scout, has been simplified from its design in Titanfall 2. Based on the M14/M1A rifle platform, the G7's drop in frame was replaced from a milled tactical stock to a solid composite body intended to serve the role as a Scout Sniper Rifle. This weapon uses 6.19x97mm LEC bullets that gives it quite a punch at mid range to long distance. When used as a DMR, your team can effectively advance and maneuver using your sight acquisition as a base of fire. It's overall mechanics haven't changed much throughout the years, as its reliability and brutal precision is a testament to its real-world inspiration.
There are a total of 78 skins for the G7 Scout: 17 Legendary, 11 Epic, 34 Rare, and 16 Common.
- This skin is reactive.
- Included in the Wicked Wraith Bundle.
- The G7 Scout is the only weapon to have a rare reload animation, where the empty magazine may be ejected and then a new one is inserted both from the top. This particular reload is a reference to the M1 Garand, which the M14 and, by extension, the G7 Scout, are based on.
- The G7 Scout is the only weapon whose classification changed twice, first from sniper rifle to assault rifle in Season 4, and then from assault rifle to marksman weapon in Season 9.
- It was originally designated as the G2A6, making it more in line with the naming scheme of its Frontier War ancestors.
- The G7 Scout appearance is based on the real Springfield Armory M1A SOCOM 16 semi-automatic rifle fitted with a J. Allen Enterprises JAE-100 chassis.
- The Crimson Firedrake skin sports the phrase "You Owe Me Awe", a nod to the 2002 thriller Red Dragon in which the main antagonist Francis Dolarhyde speaks to his victim Freddy Lounds before murdering him.
- The G7 Scout is Bangalore's favorite weapon. It is seen in a few of her banner poses, her character select animation, and her lobby animations.
- The Supersonic and Hypersonic skins are weapon mods designed by Rampart, indicated by the presence of a Rampart Mods stamp.
Concept Art for the then G2A6 by Ryan Lastimosa.
Concept Art for The Gold Dragon skin by Eric Simard.
Concept Art for The Crimson Firedrake skin by Eric Simard.
Concept Art for the Tomb Guardian skin by Gadget-Bot Productions.