|Start date||Jan 14 2020|
|End date||Jan 28 2020|
|Gamemode||Gold Rush Duos|
Third Person Mode
Always Be Closing
Armed and Dangerous
Kings Canyon After Dark
DUMMIE's Big Day
Unlike other events, the game modes in this event rotated every two days.
|Gold Rush Duos|
All squads contain two players. All weapons are Fully Kitted Weapons and Care Package weapons.
Ran: January 14, 2020 - January 16, 2020
Dead squadmates automatically respawn when The Ring closes and begins a new round.
Ran: January 16, 2020 - January 18, 2020
|Third Person Mode|
Everyone plays in third-person.
Ran: January 18, 2020 - January 20, 2020
|Always Be Closing|
The Ring never stops moving (save for a brief period near the end of the game) and deals massive damage.
Ran: January 20, 2020 - January 22, 2020
|Armed and Dangerous on World's Edge|
The only weapons available are shotguns and sniper rifles. Only Level 1 Body Shields are available.
Ran: January 22, 2020 - January 24, 2020
|Kings Canyon After Dark|
Play on the nighttime Kings Canyon used in the Shadowfall game mode. Also, 1x Digital Threats and 4x-10x Digital Sniper Threats are far more common.
Ran: January 24, 2020 - January 26, 2020
|DUMMIE's Big Day|
Everyone plays as DUMMIEs.
Ran: January 26, 2020 - January 28, 2020
Event Prize Track
With the event came the introduction of a new challenge system, the Prize Track. Instead of giving loot for completing a challenge, players earn points for progress on the Prize Track; the maximum amount of points you could’ve earned was 5,500.
|250||Badge - Grand Soirée I|
|500||Peacekeeper skin - Poacher|
|750||Mirage skin - Fancy Schmancy|
|1,500||Loading Screen - Grand Soirée|
|2,000||R-301 Carbine skin - Magma|
|3,000||XP Boost[note 1]|
|3,500||Pathfinder Stat Tracker - Kills|
|5,500||HAVOC Rifle skin - Winter Fresh|
Each new game mode had three challenges worth a total of 1,000 points.
- Gold Rush Duos
- 400 points: Play 1 match in Gold Rush Duos
- 400 points: Deal 1500 damage with Gold Weapons in Gold Rush Duos
- 200 points: Win 1 match in Gold Rush Duos
- 400 points: Play 1 match in LIVE.DIE.LIVE
- 400 points: Skydive 10,000 meters in LIVE.DIE.LIVE
- 200 points: Win 1 match in LIVE.DIE.LIVE
- Third Person Mode
- 400 points: Play 1 match in Third Person Mode
- 400 points: Deal 1200 hipfire damage in Third Person Mode
- 200 points: Win 1 match in Third Person Mode
- Always Be Closing
- 400 points: Play 1 match in Always Be Closing
- 400 points: Sprint 7000 meters in Always Be Closing
- 200 points: Win 1 match in Always Be Closing
- Armed and Dangerous
- 400 points: Play 1 match in Armed and Dangerous
- 400 points: Hit 10 headshots in Armed and Dangerous
- 200 points: Win 1 match in Armed and Dangerous
- Kings Canyon After Dark
- 400 points: Play 1 match in Kings Canyon After Dark
- 400 points: Deal 1000 damage with threat scope weapons in Kings Canyon After Dark
- 200 points: Win 1 match in Kings Canyon After Dark
- DUMMIEs Big Day
- 400 points: Play one match in DUMMIEs Big Day
- 400 points: Activate 3 Ultimate Abilities in DUMMIEs Big Day
- 200 points: Win 1 match in DUMMIEs Big Day
- Bonus Challenges
- 200 points: Place in the Top 5 1 time in any Grand Soirée LTM mode
- 300 points: Place in the Top 5 10 times in any Grand Soirée LTM mode
Hemlok Burst AR
New Cosmetics[note 2]
- Most of the Grand Soirée skins were based on a more modern approach to the fashion style in the Roaring Twenties, since this was the first event to happen in 2020.
- The Hype Beast skin for Crypto, however, might have been inspired by modern K-Pop boys bands and rappers clothing, that could symbolize the start of the 2020s.
- XP Boost: 10% bonus to Top 5 and Win XP. Boosts stack and apply to everyone in party (+300% max).
- These cosmetics were on sale during the event, and then added to the normal loot table after the event was over.