|June 11, 2019 Patch|
|Previous patch||June 10, 2019 Patch|
|Next patch||June 13, 2019 Patch|
The June 11, 2019 Patch is a minor patch mainly issuing bug fixes.
Quality of life
- The following config commands are now enabled:
Stability, performance, bug fixes
- Fixed a bug where traps could damage players through walls.
- Fixed an exploit where you could repeatedly place Caustic's Nox Gas Traps with no cooldown.
- Fixed audio bug related to the Launch Pad.
- Fixed a number of game logic script errors.
- Fixed issues related to heavily decreased accuracy when ADS and sliding.
- Fixed issues with items sorting incorrectly when looting a deathbox.
- Fixed issue with “nerfed” skydiving from a Jump Tower.
- Fixed bug where healing items were not functioning when using the keybinds for them.
- Fixed issue with players not being rewarded with Loss Forgiveness after their teammate left during an Apex Elite match.
- Also made improvements so that Loss Forgiveness works more consistently in other cases where it wasn’t working correctly.
- [ PS4 Only] Fixed bug with in-game reward message not displaying the right image for Playstation Plus subscribers [previously this was showing an orange and purple checker image instead of the right asset].
- Resolved a number of localization issues for Xbox and PS4.