|June 23, 2020 Patch|
|The new Town Takeover, Crypto's Map Room|
|Previous patch||May 27, 2020 Patch|
|Next patch||June 25, 2020 Patch|
- New event: Lost Treasures - runs June 23 to July 7
- New item, the Mobile Respawn Beacon (initially only available in Armed and Dangerous Evolved).
- New Town Takeover: Crypto’s Map Room
- Added new heirloom for Mirage
- Passive: Combat Revive now replaces Combat Medic.
- Deploy D.O.C to revive teammates. D.O.C. will deploy a shield and revive Lifeline’s teammate, leaving Lifeline free to defend or revive someone else.
- Removed 25% faster healing item usage.
- D.O.C. Heal Drone: Reduced cooldown from 60 to 45 seconds.
- Care Package now contains more items:
- 3x more small healing items, when it decides to spawn small healing items
- 2x more attachments, when it decides to spawn attachments.
- Upon activation, Stim will remove movement impairing effects.
- Sprinting speed is increased from 30% to 40%.
- Launch Pad:
- Players can now double jump while in mid-air, and change direction easily after using the jump pad.
- Death Totem: Range removed.
- Surveillance Drone: Deploying the drone now takes 1.5 seconds (from 2.5 seconds)
- Drone EMP will now disable Wattson’s Interception Pylon and Loba's Black Market Boutique.
- Burglar's Best Friend: No longer intercepted by Wattson’s Interception Pylon.
- Black Market Boutique: Will now only pick up 1 stack of ammo (rather than 1 stack + the amount that was required to fill whatever partial stack you had in your inventory).
- Ultimate Accelerants now give her 20% ultimate charge (from 17.5%).
- Psyche Out:
- You can now hold the tactical button and release it to auto-control decoys.
- Decoys will now say lines when shot.
- Now You See Me...: When cloaked, Mirage’s holo emitters will be visible to players that are less than 5 meters away.
- Skydive: Will now create decoys for the entire squad when skydiving when still diving with your squad.
- Dome of Protection: Fast Heal granted inside the Dome Shield, slowed down to 15% faster (from 25% faster).
- Nox Gas Trap: Enemies can cancel Caustic’s barrel by shooting it before it is fully inflated.
- Interception Pylon:
- Now lasts for 90 seconds, instead of infinite.
- Increased number of active pylons from 1 to 3.
- Spark of Genius: Wattson can carry 2 Ultimate Accelerants per inventory slot.
- Into the Void:
- Now takes 1.25 seconds to enable (from 0.4 seconds). During this time, Wraith will be slowed by 20% (unless Dimensional Rift is also active).
- While in the Void, Wraith now gets a 30% speed boost.
- Wraith can now see other players while in the void.
- Increased duration from 3 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Reduced cooldown from 35 seconds to 25 seconds.
- Dimensional Rift: Decreased distance for portal placement by 25%.
Weapon and Loot Updates
- A cooldown will be applied to re-grabbing ziplines without touching the ground.
- The cooldown will increase with each time a player disconnects and re-grabs the zipline.
- The cooldown will reset when the player touches the ground.
- Greatly increased horizontal recoil in the initial shots of a burst.
- Decreased magazine size from 32 to 28.
- Rechamber time reduced from 1.75 to 1.6.
- Energize duration increased from 90 seconds to 120 seconds.
Quality of Life
- Teammates can now ping a friendly Caustic Trap.
- New health bar for when users are in Revenant’s Shadow form.
- Map rotation times are now even between Kings Canyon and World's Edge.
- Fixed an issue with some railings not being climbable.
- Fixed an issue with being unable to mute squad before the Legend select.
- Removed more exploitable spots against Prowlers in Bloodhound’s Trials.
- Fixed issues with loot spawning in unreachable places in both Kings Canyon and World's Edge.
- Fixed an issue with players being able to move at walk speed when downed.
- Fixed an issue with Prowlers not killing Mirage Decoys in one swipe.
- Fixed issues with Ninja controller layout and death boxes.
- Fixed an issue with the “You got a treasure pack” message appearing after each match.
- Fixed an issue with Crypto’s Surveillance Drone flying without input if the user started to sprint by use of double-tap to sprint option.
- Fixed an issue with Lifeline able to drop her Care Package on a Quest Artifact location, preventing users from picking up the artifact.
- Fixed an issue with Lifeline’s D.O.C. Heal Drone getting stuck in the air after collision with an Octane Launch Pad.
- Fixed issues with Loba being able to get to out of bounds areas using Burglar's Best Friend.
- Fixed an issue with Loba’s Burglar's Best Friend being blocked by invisible collision at the entrance of Firing Range.
- Fixed an issue with Loba’s Black Market Boutique not showing the correct range.
- Loba’s Black Market Boutique now shows correct ammo count for care package weapons.
- Fixed an issue with Loba’s tactical not functioning on certain surfaces. You should now be able to recreate the trailer moment!
- Loba’s Ult is now refunded if it gets caught between two doors.
- Fixed an issue with Mirage’s decoy not being able to ping correctly under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue with decoys not being able to crouch walk through certain areas.
- Fixed an issue with decoys playing the fall animation when the player is falling.
- Fixed an issue where Mirage can still control his decoy after being silenced by Revenant.
- Launch Pad:
- Fixed an issue with it “deleting” other Legends' abilities.
- Fixed an issue with it disappearing when other legends' tacticals interact with it.
- Fixed an issue with it falling through the floor on Supply Ships.
- Fixed an issue with Pathfinder’s Grappling Hook not allowing running if a failed deploy occurred.
- Fixed an audio issue with Survey Beacons being too loud when used.
- Fixed an issue with Revenant’s Death Totem not being rendered from over 200 meters.
- Fixed an issue with Revenant’s audio for his Silence cutting off halfway through its playback.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to heal after getting knocked and going through a Wraith portal.
- Added a charge tower to the firing range.
- Revenant and Pathfinder now take slightly less damage from Caustic's gas (proven to be a bug).
- Reactive skins now evolve when the player kills DUMMIE in the Firing Range.
- Increased health cost for Octane’s Stim from 10 to 12.
- The “Get 12 assists” daily challenge has been changed to both kills and assists, while remaining at 12, if you are to get it on a certain day.
- The intent of these changes is to create openings where enemies can breach Wattson's positions. It is still possible for Wattson players to hold a position with a trophy indefinitely, but that should come at the cost of using Ultimate Accelerants.
- Increasing Wraith’s tactical cooldown has proven to be ineffective at curbing her exceedingly high win rate and kill rate. These changes are meant to disincentivize Wraith players from using Phase Walk as a “get out of jail free” card, and move it into more of a repositioning and scouting ability.