|“||They call us Legends… that’s good for them, but I couldn’t care less. I’m not here for the title. After the war, many people were left with nothing. If you ask me, it doesn’t matter what side they were on. We all had our own part in the war. No one is truly innocent, so we all deserve help. Like I said, I don’t care about the title, but don’t let that fool you, I am here to win...for them. The Legends are out there...they just don’t know it yet.|
|Real Name||Ajay Che|
|Tactical Ability||D.O.C. Heal Drone|
|Passive Ability||Combat Revive|
|Ultimate Ability||Care Package|
|Voice Actor||Mela Lee |
A Legend with healing abilities, Lifeline is a Legend best for keeping her team alive and up in a firefight. Her tactical ability D.O.C. Heal Drone places an immobile drone that heals all players nearby over time. Her passive ability Combat Revive causes her reviving of teammates to be automated by her drone and allows her to open a second compartment with extra supplies on any blue loot container. Her ultimate ability Care Package calls down a care package containing useful support gear such as shields or attachments.
D.O.C. Heal Drone
|D.O.C. Heal Drone|
|Description||The Drone Of Compassion (DOC) automatically heals those near it over time.|
- Places a hovering healing drone that heals all players within 6 meters.
- Heals 8 health per second with an infinite healing pool, and lasts 20 seconds.
- The drone cannot be moved around once placed.
- ...while fighting and behind cover.
- ...before/while replenishing shields to recover both shields and health at the same time.
- ...on top of enemy body-boxes after finishing a fight so that the player and their allies can heal while looting.
- ...on top of a respawn beacon or a downed ally so the player can heal while channeling to revive them.
|Description||Deploy D.O.C to revive teammates, leaving Lifeline free to defend.|
- Pressing "Use" (Default: E) once near a downed teammate will deploy D.O.C. to start the auto-revive process.
- The player can leave D.O.C. to continue the revive, giving the player the capability to revive another teammate, or defend the teammate being revived.
- Player does not have to hold down the "Use" to complete the revive.
- Pressing "Character Utility Action" (Default: H) near the teammate will cancel the revive.
- Can revive two players at the same time.
- Players being revived by Lifeline can cancel their revive.
- The extra compartment in blue supply bins can be opened by pressing the "interaction" button, revealing two more supplies (excludes Knockdown Shields).
- If a player is in the process of being revived by D.O.C., the revive will not be canceled when the last player in the squad is downed and therefore the squad will not be eliminated until the revived player is killed.
- however, without cover, and especially without a Gold Backpack, there is a high probability that they get downed again immediately afterward or killed during the revive.
- Engaging the enemy or after letting D.O.C. continue the revive or canceling the revive could increase the teammate's survivability.
- Sliding into the auto-revive remove the brief lose of momentum.
|Description||Call in a droppod full of high quality defensive gear.|
|Charge time||3.5 minutes|
- Care Packages come with 3 item slots, and always guarantee an upgrade to the player's squad’s current loadout, if possible. Each slot contains one of the following:
- Slot 1 (right slot relative to where the care package was called): Evo Shield, Helmet or Knockdown Shield The body shield will always be an upgrade, depending on what the team is wearing (Example, the team has all level 3 \ Evo Shields, there will be a guaranteed level 4 Body Shield).
- Slot 2 (left slot): Shield Cells, Shield Batteries, Syringes, Med Kits, Mobile Respawn Beacons, Heat Shields, and Phoenix Kits.
- Slot 3 (front slot): Weapon Attachments.
- Lifeline's Care Packages do not contain Supply Drop Weapons.
- Unlike natural airdrops, Lifeline's care packages are blue and are not marked on the map or announced. They still emit a blue light when unopened.
- Takes 15 seconds to land once called in.
- This issue is exacerbated in the very late game with 2-3 squads remaining, where a small circle makes getting ambushed that much more likely.
- Conversely, this can be used to Lifeline's advantage, as bait: Lifeline could use the package away from her team to mislead enemies, or in a spot where her team can watch the care package and ambush whoever comes.
- If enemies are standing underneath the package as it drops, they will be crushed.
- As an enemy squad, watch out for the various visual and audio effects. Calling in a Lifeline Care Package makes the same sound as when a regular care package is called in, but it is not announced. This sound especially is audible over a long distance.
- Though the sound effects are different, be sure not to confuse the blue beacon of light with the light blue one of a Replicator.
|“||Ajay Che, aka Lifeline, isn’t someone you would expect to find in the Apex Games. The child of wealthy war profiteers, she left home when she learned of the damage her family had caused and enlisted in the Frontier Corps, a humanitarian organization that aids Frontier communities in need. She’s since devoted her life to helping others and joined the Apex Games to fund the Frontier Corps with her winnings.
Since no one in the Games is innocent — they all know what they signed up for — and every one of her victories means help for those in need, Lifeline has no problem engaging in the popular bloodsport. Or so she tells herself. She may seem sarcastic and callous, but deep down she wants to help people and make the world a better place. If that means taking a few people down in the process, so be it.
There are a total of 74 Legend skins for Lifeline; 22 Legendary, 13 Epic, 23 Rare and 16 Common.
Story of Lifeline:
- Vital Signs: Ajay Che was always the first with her hand up to volunteer for the most extreme expeditions in her time with the Frontier Corps - so much that they were informally dubbed "Chexpeditions."
- London Calling: On a trip to Solace, Lifeline befriended and joined a touring punk band called The Flyer Liars. It was a small step out of her parents’ wealthy world - one that eventually gave her the strength to leave home for good.
- Mischief Medic: Joining the Frontier Corps was Lifeline's way of making up for her family's mistakes, but even with the best intentions, she couldn't escape her family's reputation.
The set contains:
- A Melee Weapon Skin: Shock Sticks
- A Banner Pose: Shock Sticks
- An Intro Quip: "Check yo self - or wreck yo self. (laugh)"
- Don't Mind If I Do
Lifeline climbing an icy mountain.
A letter from a fan.
Early concept art of Lifeline.
Concept art of Lifeline.
Concept art of the D.O.C. Heal Drone.
Concept art of Lifeline's Pirate Queen skin.
Concept art of Lifeline's London Calling skin.
Concept art of Lifeline's Judge Jury Executioner skin.