|| Sniper Ammo
|Rate of fire
|Level 1 upgrade cost
|Level 2 upgrade cost
|Level 3 upgrade cost
||6 / 8 / 10 / 12
|Tac reload time
||2.66 / 2.53 / 2.39
|Full reload time
||3.66 / 3.48 / 3.29
|ADS speed penalty
||Strong curve left
The Longbow DMR is a designated marksman rifle that utilizes Sniper Ammo.
- Bullets penetrate enemies, allowing you to hit multiple targets with one shot.
- Has the highest ammo capacity of all snipers.
- Can open doors by shooting the handle.
- Fastest fire rate in Sniper Class, very easy to spam shots.
- Low DPS.
- Poor hip-fire accuracy.
There are a total of 64 weapon skins for the Longbow DMR; 15 Legendary, 10 Epic, 25 Rare and 16 Common.
- Cryogenesis - needs Nocturnal Predator and 10,500
- ↑ 1.01.1 This skin is reactive.
- ↑ Included in the Valkyrie Launch Bundle.
- In Titanfall, the Longbow DMR's model name was D-101, indicating its relation to the R-301 and its predecessors.
- The Longbow is classified as a "sniper" but it is actually a DMR (designated marksman rifle). Interestingly, when the "marksman" class was added in Season 9, the Longbow stayed in the sniper class.