|March 03, 2020 Patch|
|The new event Loading Screen, featuring Bangalore's Killing Machine skin|
|Previous patch||February 19, 2020 Patch|
|Next patch||April 07, 2020 Patch|
- New event: System Override - runs March 03 to March 17
- Featuring the Deja Loot game mode
- New loot: the Evo Shield (Was restricted to the Deja Loot game mode, but was added to the common loot pool after the event.)
- Introduced Heirloom Shards, see Quality of Life
- Added new heirloom for Octane
- Eye of the Allfather:
- Increased scan distance by 3x.
- Increased time to activate from 0.4s to 0.8s.
- Increased duration of scan from 2s to 3s.
- Gun Shield health reduced from 75 to 50.
- Surveillance Drone: Primary weapons will now automatically reload while in drone view.
Weapons and Loot
- Inventory Update
- Base inventory slots increased from 8 to 10.
- Grenade stacks reduced from 2 to 1.
- Light / Heavy / Energy ammo stacks reduced from 80 to 60.
- Syringe and Shield Cell stacks reduced from 6 to 4.
- Med Kit and Shield Battery stacks reduced from 3 to 2.
- Mag size reduced from 6 to 5.
- Increased reload time from 2.5 seconds to 2.65 seconds (base) and 3.5 seconds to 3.6 seconds (empty).
- Slightly increased the scale of the blast pattern from 1.6 to 1.7.
- Base damage increased from 65 to 70.
- Reduced re-chamber time from 1.85 seconds to 1.75 seconds.
Quality of Life
- Reduced the intensity of muzzle flash while aiming down sights for all weapons except shotguns and snipers.
- Red dot has been added to the iron sights for Prowler Burst PDW and L-STAR EMG; iron sights dot will stay properly centered during weapon sway and bob movements.
- Replaced entire Heirloom drops with Heirloom Shards.[note 2]
- Fixed bug for cases where Bangalore would appear invisible when equipped with certain skins. The Apex Overdrive and Killer B skins have been re-enabled now for affected players.
- For cases where sometimes Revenant's Death Totem could be destroyed or disabled when placed too close to some geometry, it will now be refunded back to the player at full charge when this happens.
- Fixed a bug for where sometimes players would enter a match with a different character than they selected and all loadouts being set back to default after the match.
- Cleaned up some areas around World's Edge with a bad collision or provided ways for players to exploit them.
- Fixed an exploit near Geyser where players could climb to a spot that provided an unfair advantage.
- Fix for cases where players were able to punch and shoot enemies clipping through doors and other areas with thin geo.
- Fixed bug for cases where full-auto mode would be disabled when players equipped the Anvil Receiver Hop-Up while in the single-fire mode for R-301 or Flatline.
- Fix for cases where there could be a delay with firing the Havoc after canceling a reload.
- Fixed a bug where players could place Gibraltar's Dome Shield on Crypto’s Drone allowing the Dome to be mobile while in use.
- Fixed bug for cases where players were able to reroll Daily Challenges without being charged the Legend Tokens for rerolling.
- Fixed a bug for cases where unlocking new badges would not trigger the red dot notification to make players aware a new badge is available.
- Fixed a bug where if players were respawned while spectating someone under Revenant’s death protection, they would return in that state permanently and unable to use heal items.
- Fixed players getting assist credit by using abilities that place status effects (e.g. Crypto Drone, Revenant tactical, etc) on enemies after they are knocked down.
- Fixes for cases where the Store would show placeholder images when content would be slow to load.
- Fix for cases where audio from Wattson’s skydive emote would continue to play after she lands.
- Stability fixes to reduce crashing and script errors.
- Various stability and polish bug fixes for Firing Range.
- Added new Bloodhound Tracker clue: Weapon Reloaded.
- Updated Crypto's character select headshot.
- Updated Mirage's head icon on badges.
- Increased bullet velocity of L-STAR EMG.
- The intent is for Bloodhound to use their tactical as they are approaching towns pre-combat versus reacting while in a fight.
- We’re changing up the Heirloom system to make it easier for you to acquire the heirloom you want. Instead of an entire Heirloom set dropping at once, you’ll now receive Heirloom Shards. You can then use those shards to pick the exact Heirloom set you’d like. The shards will have the same drop rate as the previous system so that after 500 Apex Packs, you will have enough Heirloom Shards to obtain an Heirloom set from the Heirloom shop. And don’t worry, your existing progress towards the 500 Apex Packs will carry over with the switch. Remember that once a player owns all of the Heirloom sets, the player will not be eligible to receive more shards until more Heirloom Sets are added to the game.