March 15, 2021 Patch
|March 15, 2021 Patch|
|The Ring Fury game mode|
|Previous patch||March 12, 2021 Patch|
|Next patch||March 18, 2021 Patch|
General[edit | edit source]
All Platforms[edit | edit source]
- Removed some potential for the game session to leak.
- Fixed an issue with players' Club tags appearing twice in the kill-feed after respawning.
- Fixed the retail server error "netadr_t::ToString"
- Fixed a retail issue with NVIDIA GeForce Now users getting stuck on an infinite loading screen.
- Added PIN events to the Battle Pass to track missing rewards.
- Fixed a client script error: The index "30371" does not exist.
- Fixed an issue with the toggle icon on weapons not changing (e.g. from single to burst) when selecting a fire mode.
- Improving Character Boost Target Acquisition.
- Fixed flickering textures on many surfaces.
- Updated EA Play Charm names to correct names and added armory icons.
Nintendo Switch[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue on Switch where the line breaks when selecting which game mode to play (DE and RU languages only).
- Fixed an issue on Switch with multiple overlaps and cutoffs in Ranked Leagues menus (all languages).
- Fixed a GPU crash on Switch when rolling matches.
- Added Switch text integration for "GAMEPAD_MENU_LOOK_AIMING_DESC" in the following languages: French, Italian, Spanish, and Russian.
- Switch Audio: Further adjusting priority classes to better balance available voices.
- Excluding non-8.1 flagset charm/gcard/weapon files from Switch.
Legends[edit | edit source]
- Burglar's Best Friend: Fixed an issue with Loba's bracelet not working on Retail Generators.
- Fixed an issue with her Cold Steel heirloom not making sound effects when performing attacks.
- Fixed an issue with the Woad Warrior skin having no texture in the first-person view.
- Fixed an issue with the War Path skin missing textures on the left hand when using a Survey Beacon.
- Fixed an issue with the Going Dark skin's gloves missing textures in the first-person view.
- Fixed the fur lining on the Going Dark skin appearing untextured when viewed in the Event Store tab and during matches.
- Fixed an issue with the Electric Blue skin appearing without texture on console.
- Fixed an issue with the Fidget Spinner Skydive Emote preview not being present when inspected on Xbox One.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Removed from the Crafting pool.
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to deploy infinite heat shields.
- Fixed an issue with the audio from it playing with no falloff.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Many unreleased/miscellaneous fixes.