|May 11, 2021 Patch|
|Rampart with the Bocek Compound Bow|
|Previous patch||May 04, 2021 Patch|
|Next patch||May 12, 2021 Patch|
The May 11, 2021 Patch is a minor hotfix addressing weapon balance and bug fixes.
- Fixed an error that was preventing players from logging in: "Array index 1 is out of range"
- Fixed low detail models in the lobby.
- Addressed an issue with the Stats page which was triggered by switching back and forth between Arenas and Battle Royale stats.
- The Valkyrie Launch Bundle promo image now properly directs players to the in-game store.
- General stability improvements.
- Matches will now end if there are no players left on the enemy team.
- Now tracks "time survived" more consistently.
- Should no longer display the "Apex Legends" screen transitions with incorrect transitions.
- VTOL Jets: No longer highlights dead players.
Weapons and Loot
- Reduced damage from 19 to 18.
- Reduced Epic/Legendary Extended Heavy Mag size from 55 to 50.
- Reduced maximum damage from 70 to 60.
- Increased charge-up time from 0.54 to 0.56 seconds (base) and 0.32 to 0.38 seconds (with Deadeye's Tempo hop-up).
- Reduced amount on pickup from 16 to 14.
- Reduced inventory stack size from 48 to 28.
- This is a temporary measure done to improve stability - we'll look to restore this in a future patch.