May 20, 2019 Patch
|May 20, 2019 Patch|
|Previous patch||April 16, 2019 Patch|
|Next patch||June 04, 2019 Patch|
Performance[edit | edit source]
- Improved audio engine to be around 30% more CPU efficient, lessening the chance of distortion or dropouts.
- Lowered impact on data loading through code and content changes to improve potential dropout issues.
Quality of Life[edit | edit source]
- Increased the volume of close proximity enemy footsteps.
- Lowered the master volume of all sounds during the character select screen through the end of the drop sequence.
- Lowered the volume of Wraith's ambient Kunai knife sound for those who are sensitive to the sound. If it is still bothersome we will remove it in a later patch.
- Increased the priority of enemy footsteps to ensure the sounds play even in heavy combat situations.
- Slightly lowered the volume of Pathfinder footstep sounds heard from the first-person view.
- Fixed missing or quiet dryfire (out of ammo trigger click sound) and low ammo (the progressive change in sound that the gun makes as the magazine approaches empty) sounds for the R-301 Carbine, Hemlok Burst AR, VK-47 Flatline, and RE-45 Auto.
- Increased the volume of the music that plays when winning a match.
- Added more detailed audio to the Training mission.
- Added icons to identify network issues.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed occlusion bug for the "wind-down" sound for the Havoc.
- Fixed issue with automatic weapon fire sounds occasionally getting stuck on, usually after a Legend respawns.
- Fixed bug with RE-45 missing tail sounds (the echo in the environment after the shot) when in close proximity.
- Fortified: Fixed issue where damage will be taken through shields.
- Gun Shield: Fixed the bug that allowed players to stick objects to the shield. It will now also deflect Arc Stars.
- ( PS4 only) Fixed "Pick Me Up" Banner Bug.