May 24, 2021 Patch
|May 24, 2021 Patch|
|Wattson with her Perimeter Security fences.|
|Previous patch||May 18, 2021 Patch|
|Next patch||May 26, 2021 Patch|
The May 24, 2021 Patch is a minor patch.
Legends[edit | edit source]
- Perimeter Security: Restored slow effect when running into the fences.
- Skyward Dive:
- Added a short input delay after using the ability to prevent players from accidentally activating - then immediately cancelling - the ability by accident.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the ability to be activated shortly after using a Launch Pad
- Fixed an exploit that let players record stats in the Firing Range while using Valkyrie.
- Reenabled for use in the Firing Range.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Hop-up upgrades for the Bocek Bow in the Arenas mode are now as follows:
Arenas[edit | edit source]
- Penalties for abandoning games have been added to Arenas.[note 1]
- Temporarily increased survival XP earned in the mode.[note 2]
- Fixed an exploit that allowed users to unlock upgrades without having enough materials to do so.
- Fixed various mode specific bugs and errors.
Loot[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted logic for loot items being spawned on the ground as opposed to being placed into Supply Bins.[note 3]
- Slight increase in spawn rates for Level 2 Evo Shields.[note 4]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is similar to the abandon penalty applied in Ranked Battle Royale games. You only get the penalty if you were in a full squad when you left (this doesn't apply if you were partied with the leaver - you'll still get penalized in that case). This patch will activate a warning for players who are about to leave a game in-progress. The associated penalties will follow shortly after.
- This is a placeholder fix to offset the fact that the buy phase currently isn't being taken into account for "survival time". In a future patch we'll adjust the survival time calculation to include the buy phase and return the survival XP earn rate to its previous level.
- This should cause backpacks to spawn more evenly on the ground as opposed to being spawned almost exclusively in supply bins.
- The starter kit changes introduced in the May 04, 2021 Patch had caused them to be lowered by more than expected.