|November 05, 2019 Patch|
|The new Firing Range|
|Previous patch||October 25, 2019 Patch|
|Next patch||November 22, 2019 Patch|
- Drone EMP now will damage armor that players have dropped.
- Fixed a bug where Lifeline’s drone couldn’t heal Crypto while he was in the drone.
- Fix for friendly Caustic gas kicking Crypto out of his drone.
- Rolling Thunder: Fixed bug where sometimes the missiles from it would disappear after landing on the train.
- Reduced the headshot multiplier from 2.15x to 2.1x.
- Changes to Projectile Collision
Increased projectile width on the following weapons:[note 1]
- Shotguns: All shotguns will have projectiles with a small amount of width.
- L-STAR EMG
Quality of Life
- In an effort to surface easier challenges to players more often and offer a balanced set of challenges each day, Daily Challenge distribution has been adjusted so players are guaranteed to receive 1 easy, 1 medium, and 1 hard challenge.
- You can now spend Legend Tokens to reroll Daily Challenges.
- You can now adjust the game cursor velocity in Settings -> Controller. This will apply to cursor velocity in all menus including the Lobby, Pause/Inventory menus, and Death Box inventories.
- We now show you what Music Pack you have selected while dropping into the map. If you only have the “default” Pack selected you won’t see anything.
- Improved flow from Lobby to Match that fixes some minor bugs and will hopefully get players into matches a bit faster.
- Disabling pregame spawning of players before character selection.[note 2]
- The “Waiting for Players...” transition now shows the game world instead of a black screen.
- Removed the 5-second countdown that would start at the beginning of Legend selection.
- Player will now be able to view the ammo types of their squadmates equipped weapons when in the inventory menu.
- [Controller] you can now open the quip wheel by holding down on the d-pad (you can still do it the old way - open ping menu and press Y)
- [PC] Quick Chat binding should now auto bind to F1 if it isn’t bound to anything (assuming nothing is already bound to F1)
Main article: Ranked Leagues
- Players will no longer receive a penalty for abandoning a match if they leave after 2.5 minutes have passed since their Banner was picked up after dying.[note 3]
- Fixed a bug where players would stay in place while the train keeps moving when reviving another player.
- Updated the layout of the minimap that was previously showing a route that doesn’t exist.
- Fixed cases where players could drop into Out of Bounds areas without getting the timer.
- Fixed cases of some areas where players could take lava damage near the Volcano when there isn’t any lava.
- Fixed display issue with post-game where it would show you earning 2 Battle Pass Levels for leveling up via Stars.
- We’ve increased the projectile width on some weapons so they are easier to hit with. We made this change to the Triple Take in Season 2 and the following will be updated for this patch:
- This will address cases where players might hear someone voice comms or other sounds before the Legend selection starts.
- As a reminder: players will be warned via the menus if their leaving may trigger abandon penalties; if the warning does not show up players are free to leave.