|Ammo type||Light Rounds|
|Damage & Tactical|
|Rate of fire ()||420|
|Damage per second||126|
|Magazine size||14 / 16 / 18 / 21|
|Tac reload time||1.25 seconds|
|Full reload time||1.25 seconds|
It has an April Fools variant that can only be found on April 1st, with a larger magazine and higher damage per bullet.
- Extended Light Mag (Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary)
|Target||Modifiers||Damage||Shots to kill|
|100 HP||150 HP||175 HP||200 HP||225 HP|
|Extended Light Mag||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|1x HCOG "Classic"||✔||✔||✔|
|1x-2x Variable Holo||✔||✔|
|2x HCOG “Bruiser”||✔||✔|
|1x Digital Threat||✔||✔|
Advanced Weapon Stats
|id||semipistol||How the weapon is referred to in the files.|
|fire_rate||7 RPS||Firing speed of the weapon.|
|projectile_launch_speed||18500 HU/s||Speed of each bullet. Equates to 469.9 m/s.|
|headshot_distance||1500 HU||Distance at which shots can no longer deal headshots. Equates to 38m.|
|spread_stand_hip||2.2x||Hipfire spread while standing.|
|spread_stand_hip_run||5.0x||Hipfire spread while walking.|
|spread_stand_hip_sprint||6.5x||Hipfire spread while sprinting.|
|spread_crouch_hip||1.5x||Hipfire spread while crouching.|
|spread_air_hip||8.0x||Hipfire spread while in the air.|
|deployfirst_time||1.1 sec||Time until weapon is usable after picking the weapon up.|
Pros and cons
- Very low recoil.
- Good hipfire.
- Fast reload.
- No movement penalty when aiming down sights.
- Free in Arenas
- Low Material Upgrade Cost in Arenas
- Semi-auto and requires fast clicking.
- Slow projectile speed.
- Crosshairs are significantly wider than its hipfire spread, making aim more difficult.
- 1× headshot multiplier at 38+ meters.
- Can hardly be used while under the effects of Stim.
The Hammond P2020, is a semi-automatic single-action small caliber pistol manufactured by Lastimosa Armory. This handgun features an integrated standoff device and a fully milled slide. It also has a fully integrated Taclight and LAM, along with varied functions for IR, LiDAR, or FLIR illumination. When dropping in hot and you need something more than your mitts, the P2020 will help you tap, rack, and bang to first place with the best Legends out there.
There are a total of 62 weapon skins for the P2020: 10 Legendary, 6 Epic, 30 Rare and 16 Common.
- Included in the Dressed to Kill Bundle.
- Its predecessors, the P2011 and P2016, were references to the year development of Titanfall 1 started and Titanfall 2's release year respectively. Following the naming scheme, the P2020 was supposed to be the P2019 but was changed before release to its current name.
- Some P2020 skins have the P2020 label on the pistol slide changed to P2019 instead.
Concept Art for the then P2019 by Ryan Lastimosa.