|“||I'm coming for you friend!|
|Tactical Ability||Grappling Hook|
|Passive Ability||Insider Knowledge|
|Ultimate Ability||Zipline Gun|
Биография[edit | edit source]
Pathfinder is the picture of optimism, despite his circumstances. A MRVN (Mobile Robotic Versatile eNtity) modified to specialize in location scouting and surveying, he booted up decades ago in an abandoned laboratory with no idea who created him or why. With only his MRVN designation to hint at his identity, Pathfinder set off in search of his creator.
Pathfinder has learned much in his travels since then (like how to make a mean Eastern Leviathan Stew) but hasn't come any closer to finding his creator. Still, he's never given up hope, and has joined the Apex Games to gain a following—and hopefully draw the attention of his maker. In the meantime, he remains enthusiastic and helpful, always ready to make new friends (then shoot them).
Способности[edit | edit source]
Grappling Hook[edit | edit source]
|Description||Grapple to get to out-of-reach places quickly.|
Throws a grappling hook that will attach to the first solid object it hits and pull you towards it at a rapid speed.The grappling hook can also attach to players, pulling the two of you together.
- For more effective grappling, aim where you want to swing. Building momentum and swinging where you want to go. If thrown at an object while maintaining momentum in a different direction, you will swing while being pulled towards the object, allowing for tactical repositioning.
- While being an extremely useful tool to reach high positions or just move faster on the map, it can also be used for flanking and evading opponents, which can often turn fights in your favor.
- Keep in mind that both you and your grabbed opponent can keep shooting while the hook is in progress.
Insider Knowledge[edit | edit source]
|Description||Scan a survey beacon to reveal the ring's next location.|
Allows you to use a survey beacon to determine the circle location after the currently marked circle.
- The interaction with the survey beacon takes a few seconds during which you are vulnerable.
- A survey beacon can be scanned again when the next round starts. The next ring will be indicated by a green circle on the mini-map.
- A survey beacon can only be used once per round.
- Survey beacons can be pinged. You can use this to help a Pathfinder locate or remember to scan them, or if you are Pathfinder, inform your squad of your intent to scan them.
Zipline Gun[edit | edit source]
|Description||Create a zipline for everyone to use.|
|Charge time||90 minutes|
- The zipline is very useful for getting to usually unreachable locations, escaping an unwinnable fight or just progress quickly on the map (to escape the ring, for example). Ziplines can be deployed to most surfaces, however certain structures (frame of the map) may not be used. You cannot use them to reach "out of the map" zones.
- In an emergency, you can interrupt the use of a zipline by selecting any other item (weapons / healing) or ability (Grappling Hook).
- Remember foes can use them too, don't get cornered or ambushed by your own zipline!
- You can also use this ability to set up an ambush for an enemy squad after your escape, very quickly changing the tables dramatically
Косметические предметы[edit | edit source]
Трейлер[edit | edit source]
Прочее[edit | edit source]
- Pathfinder may be capable of participating in sexual intercourse.
Ссылки[edit | edit source]