Class Perks are perks that applies to all Legends of a class.
Perks added to Legends[edit | edit source]
Executioner[edit | edit source]
|Finishers fully regenerate shield.|
Applies to all Legends.
Fortified[edit | edit source]
|Incoming damage reduced by 15%. Not slowed by bullets.|
Applies to Fortified Legends: Caustic, Gibraltar.
Low Profile[edit | edit source]
|More difficult to hit, incoming damage increased by 5%. [Additionally, incoming leg shots do the same damage as body shots.]|
Applies to Low Profile Legends: Lifeline, Wattson, Wraith.
Recon[edit | edit source]
|Scanning Survey Beacons reveals the next circle's location.|
Applies to Recon Legends: Bloodhound, Crypto, Pathfinder.
Perks added to gear[edit | edit source]
Fast Charge[edit | edit source]
|Reduces Tactical & Ultimate recharge time.|
Applies to the Helmet.
Guardian Angel[edit | edit source]
|You revive squadmates with bonus shields and health.|
Applies to the Backpack.
Improved Minor Heal[edit | edit source]
| Syringes and Shield Cells have improved effects.|
Applies to the Body Shield.
Resurrection[edit | edit source]
|Can self-resurrect once. Ability consumed upon use.|
Applies to the Knockdown Shield.
Perks added to attachments[edit | edit source]
Flash Hider[edit | edit source]
|Minimizes muzzle flash.|
Applies to the Barrel Stabilizer.
Autoloader[edit | edit source]
|Automatically reloads stowed weapons after a short delay.|
Applies to the Extended Light Mag, the Extended Heavy Mag, the Extended Energy Mag, and the Extended Sniper Mag.
Removed perks[edit | edit source]
Fast Use[edit | edit source]
|Healing items take half as long to use.|
Applied to the Body Shield. Previously applied to the Backpack.
History[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In general, Legends come in one of three sizes (small, medium, large). Low Profile and Fortified exist to counter the effects of having a small or large hitbox. Daniel Z Klein describes them as "chewing gum and duct tape holding the game together."
- The Recon class perk is Pathfinder's original passive.
- Class perks for the other three Legend classes— Offensive, Defensive, and Support—have been datamined, but only the Recon perk was added. On Reddit, game designer Daniel Zenon Klein offered some insight on to why.
- The leaked Offense perk allowed Offensive Legends to have two extra slots for grenades. Klein says that the devs had also considered allowing Offensive Legends to stack grenades to 2 again. Klein does not think they will move forward with this perk because he believes the game is healthier with less grenade spam. Eventually, with Fuse's Grenadier Passive ability allowing him to stack two grenades on one slot, this specific class perk seem to have been completely scrapped.
- The leaked Defense perk allowed Defensive Legends to give shields to revived squadmates. Klein says he does not want to take the Guardian Angel perk away from the gold backpack. The devs also considered having Defensive Legends being able to fortify doors, making it so that only they can break them and it takes extra kicks for them to break; this perk was found to be too situational.
- The leaked Support perk allowed Support Legends to find extra supplies in blue supply bins. This perk actually already exists and is on Lifeline. Klein says they originally intended for it to be on all Support Legends, and there are even voice lines recorded for Loba using the perk, but they ultimately decided to put it on Lifeline only. However, Klein says they might revisit this perk.