|Apex Legends content|
|Full-auto and high accuracy.|
|Fire modes|| Auto|
|Ammo type||Light Rounds|
|14||25 (1.75×)||11 (0.75×)|
|Rate of fire ()||810|
|Damage per second||189|
|Magazine size||18 / 20 / 25 / 28|
|Tac reload time||2.4 / 2.32 / 2.24 / 2.16|
|Full reload time||3.2 / 3.09 / 2.99 / 2.88|
- Barrel Stabilizer (Common, Rare, Epic)
- Extended Light Mag (Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary)
- Standard Stock (Common, Rare, Epic)
|Target||Modifiers||Damage||Shots to kill|
|100 HP||150 HP||175 HP||200 HP||225 HP|
|Extended Light Mag||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|1x HCOG "Classic"||✔||✔||✔|
|1x-2x Variable Holo||✔||✔|
|2x HCOG “Bruiser”||✔||✔||✔|
|3x HCOG "Ranger"||✔|
|2x-4x Variable AOG||✔|
|id||rspn101||How the weapon is referred to in the files.|
|fire_rate||13.5||Expressed in rounds per second.|
|projectile_launch_speed||29000||Expressed in hammer units per second. Equals to 553 m/s.|
|headshot_distance||11828||Distance at which shots can no longer deal headshots. Expressed in hammer units per second, equals to 300 meters.|
|spread_stand_hip||6.5||Hipfire spread radius while standing.|
|spread_stand_hip_run||8.5||Hipfire spread radius while walking.|
|spread_stand_hip_sprint||9.5||Hipfire spread radius while sprinting.|
|spread_crouch_hip||5.0||Hipfire spread radius while crouching.|
|spread_air_hip||9.5||Hipfire spread radius while in the air.|
|deployfirst_time||1.1||Time before the weapon can be fired after first picking it up. Expressed in seconds.|
Manufactured by the Lastimosa Armory and commissioned by the IMC, the R-301 is the successor to the R-101 and R-201 rifles from the Frontier War. In the years after the Battle of Typhon, the IMC felt a need to improve on their very successful and reliable R-201 platform. High volumes of data collected from the R-201 and the R-201-A2's internal CPU's indicated that most mechanical failures were due to the rifle frame's exposure to extreme elements which caused misfires and the occasional feed mechanism malfunction. The internal components have been revised with a lighter and stronger composite as the external framework has been strengthened with a composite metallic weave to better compensate for overheating and structural integrity. The piston system was removed overall and the bolt cycling mechanism is completely controlled by the R-301's integrated AI. What you have with this new and improved platform is a reliable and accurate rifle with minimal maintenance and a larger caliber.
There are a total of 81 skins for the R-301 Carbine: 23 Legendary, 9 Epic, 33 Rare, and 16 Common.
- This skin is reactive.
- Included in the Treasure Trove Bundle.
- The R in the weapon's model number references the game's developer, Respawn Entertainment. This is made more obvious by its weapon ID, RSPN-101.
- The R-301 Carbine was the weapon used by ARES guards during the events of the Voidwalker cinematic.
- The straight-bow trigger in many of the weapon skins visually resembles the CMC Triggers Flat Face drop-in trigger for the Remington 700, AR-15, and AK-47 real life weapons.
- After Season 11 started, the Dynastic Cycle skin became bugged and looked like a mix between it and its recolor, Retrocausality. Curiously, Retrocausality appeared in the Store one month later.
- R-301 Carbine (Apex Legends Mobile)
- R-101C Carbine (Titanfall)
- R-101 Carbine (Titanfall 2)
- R-201 Assault Rifle (Titanfall 2)