|Fire Powered LMG. Charge with Thermites.|
|Type||Light machine gun|
|Ammo type||Heavy Rounds|
|Manufacturer|| Rampart (Gunsmith)|
|Damage & Tactical|
|26||39 (1.5×)||22 (0.85×)|
|Rate of fire ()||300|
|Damage per second||130|
|Magazine size||28 / 32 / 34 / 40|
32 / 37 / 39 / 46
The Rampage has a unique Revved Up mechanic that consumes a Thermite Grenade. It takes 4 seconds to consume the Thermite, increasing the fire rate of the Rampage by 30% for 90 seconds, even though each shot decreases the remaining charge time by 2.5 seconds. In this state, the Rampage can also break doors in two shots, or one if the door was already damaged.
- Barrel Stabilizer (Common, Rare, Epic)
- Extended Heavy Mag (Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary)
- Standard Stock (Common, Rare, Epic)
|Target||Modifiers||Damage||Shots to kill|
|100 HP||150 HP||175 HP||200 HP||225 HP|
|Extended Heavy Mag||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|1x HCOG "Classic"||✔||✔||✔|
|2x HCOG “Bruiser”||✔||✔||✔|
|1x-2x Variable Holo||✔||✔|
|3x HCOG "Ranger"||✔|
|2x-4x Variable AOG||✔|
|id||lmg||How the weapon is referred to in the files.|
|Expressed in rounds per second.|
|projectile_launch_speed||26500||Expressed in hammer units per second. Equals to 672 m/s.|
|headshot_distance||2500||Distance at which shots can no longer deal headshots. Expressed in hammer units per second, equals to 64 meters.|
|spread_stand_hip||2.5||Hipfire spread radius while standing.|
|spread_stand_hip_run||3||Hipfire spread radius while walking.|
|spread_stand_hip_sprint||3.5||Hipfire spread radius while sprinting.|
|spread_crouch_hip||1.75||Hipfire spread radius while crouching.|
|spread_air_hip||5||Hipfire spread radius while in the air.|
|deployfirst_time||1.45||Time before the weapon can be fired after first picking it up. Expressed in seconds.|
There are a total of 54 skins for the Rampage: 11 Legendary, 9 Epic, 18 Rare, and 16 Common.
Military Made[note 1]
- Included in the Newcastle Launch Bundle.
- The Rampage appeared in the Season 8 Devstream. When the explosive holds were being displayed, the weapon can be seen on one of the weapon racks using a very early model.
- If a Rampage has been Revved up before, then a spent Thermite Grenade will be present in the weapon when inspected, and the grenade will be ejected from the weapon at the start of the next Revved Up animation. This is true even if the weapon was Revved Up by another player. 
- Rampart has a unique animation for picking up the Rampage, where she loads the weapon more subtly than the other legends.
- The Crackling Surge skin for the Rampage was created as an homage to The Gaming Merchant, an Apex Legends YouTuber. The blue and gold color scheme references his thumbnail design, and his signature farewell "Cheerio" is written on the side.