|Mounted machine gun
|Rate of fire
||High vertical recoil
This page lists the damage profile for Rampart's Mobile Minigun "Sheila".
- Fortified Legends[note 2]
- May 04, 2021 Patch
- Jumping on and off a damaged minigun will no longer transfer the flame effect to your weapon.
- March 09, 2021 Patch
- Explosives now damage Sheila normally, instead of inflicting 175 damage.
- Can no longer be used to get under the world when placed too close to the Phase Runner in Olympus.
- February 02, 2021 Patch
- January 05, 2021 Patch
- Fixed an issue that allowed Rampart to place it while in the Phase Runner.
- Fixed an issue where UI elements stayed on screen after using the turret.
- December 01, 2020 Patch
- Re-enabled the ability to put the turret on a Trident.
- November 18, 2020 Patch
- Temporarily disabled the ability to put the turret on a Trident to fix a game-crashing bug.
- November 04, 2020 Patch
- Reduced spin-up time from 2 seconds to 1.25 seconds.
- Fixed an issue with Sheila teleporting when placed on a hatch in World's Edge Staging.
- October 06, 2020 Patch
- Increased the rate at which the bullet spread tightens.
- Fixed an issue with being able to place Sheila on loot bins.
- Fixed an issue with doors closing when dismounting a placed Sheila in a doorway.
- September 03, 2020 Patch
- Fixed a server crash when Sheila is destroyed while someone is using it.
- Fixed an issue with allowing a player to shoot through Gibraltar's Dome of Protection while using Sheila.
- Fixed an issue with Crypto's Surveillance Drone not detecting players on Sheila.
- August 20, 2020 Patch
- Fixed an error caused in some instances where a player is on the turret when it is destroyed.
- August 18, 2020 Patch