|Apex Legends Mobile game content|
|Real Name||Linh My Vo|
|Tactical Ability||Hype Anthem|
|Passive Ability||Gifted Ear|
|Ultimate Ability||Rowdy's Rave|
|Voice Actor||Xanthe Huynh|
|Description||Play a powerful track that speeds up nearby squadmates and restores shields. Taking damage ends the effect.|
|Description||Rowdy projects a wall of flashing lights that blocks incoming sight and scans.|
|Charge time||2 minutes|
Rhapsody has 3 Perks, 3 Finisher Perks, and 3 Ability Perks.
- Volume Control - Squadmates affected by your Tactical temporarily gain Gifted Ear.
- Tuned In - Continuous running increases the range of Gifted Ear.
- Sound Bleed - Occasionally see nearby 3D sound visualizations effects through walls.
- Battle Adaptation - Using your Finisher adds 100 points to your Evo Shield.
- Tactical Advantage - Using your Finisher charges your Tactical.
- Interrogator - Using your Finisher reveals the location of your enemy's Squad on the mini map.
- Rowdy's Rhythm - When casting the ultimate, Squadmates near Rowdy will gain faster ammo reload speed for a certain amount of time.
- Harmony - While in the sound wave state of the tactical skill, the effect of using healing items is increased and revive speed is accelerated.
- Reverb - The higher the number of Squadmates affected by the tactical skill, the longer the tactical skill lasts.
The best way to understand Rhapsody is through her music. The droning pulse speaks of her childhood in Komma where the tech giant Pythas Inc. controls all. The steady rhythm reflects her supportive mother, a brilliant AI Engineer. And the booming bass resembles Rowdy, the robot companion her mother created to amplify her daughter's voice. Life was good, but good times in Komma never last long.
When her mother was fired from Pythas Inc. for discovering company secrets, her family was buried in false debt and forced into the dangerous nightlife district: Neon Dunes. There, Rhapsody honed her art. The unrest around her inspired groundbreaking music with a rebellious heart, capturing the passion of its people.
Rhapsody's reputation grew, earning her an invitation to perform on the wealthy side of town. She seized this opportunity not as a chance to advance her career but as a ploy to install a virus designed by her mother to wipe out the family's debt. However, the virus proved too powerful; it corrupted the entire district's finances. To avoid Pytha's wrath, Rhapsaody signed an agreement with them to join the Apex Games under their banner. But that's just her cover. Rhapsody plans on topping the Apex charts until she's earned enough to buy her way out of this "sponsorship deal" and win her family's life back.
Rhapsody has 9 skins - 1 Legendary, 4 Epic, 3 Rare and 1 Common.
- Default Rhapsody Finisher - Default
- Fame Weary
- Mix It Up - Neon Rebellion
- In Sync - 3,000
- Party All Night - Neon Rebellion
- Best Friend - Level 28