|“||"Your heart must beat with passion to the very end."|
|Real Name||Obi Edolasim|
|Tactical Ability||Focus of Attention|
|Passive Ability||Heart Seeker|
|Voice Actor||Iké Amadi|
Seer is a Recon Legend whose abilities are useful in a battle. His tactical, Focus of Attention reveals enemies and cancels various actions made by them. His passive, Heart Seeker can be used to determine the locations of nearby enemies. His ultimate Exhibit reveals enemies using their weapons or running within its radius.
Focus of Attention
|Focus of Attention|
|Description||Summon micro-drones to emit a delayed blast that goes through walls interrupting and revealing enemies.|
- Creates a cylindrical area of effect in front of Seer which, after 1.6 seconds, hits all enemies inside. The cylinder is 75 meters long and has a diameter of 8 meters.
- The ability causes the following effects:
- Interrupts channeled actions such as revives and using healing items.
- Applies a 1.25 second silence, preventing the use of Legend abilities and canceling those already in progress.
- Affected enemies and their health bars are revealed to the squad for 8 seconds. Enemies see 'MICRO-DRONES DETECTED' on their HUD.
- Holding the tactical button slows player movement by 15%. It also activates Heart Seeker.
|Passive||H// to disable|
|Description||Hear and visualize the heartbeats of enemies within 75m when aiming down sights.|
- A circle will be displayed around the crosshair while aiming down sights, the color of the circle will differ depending on the distance and direction of an enemy within a 55 degree cone:
- When an enemy is within 75 m, an orange arrow will be displayed around the circle indicating their direction. When an enemy is within the area bounded by the circle, the whole reticle turns orange.
- When an enemy is in the range of 75 m to [?] m, a blue arrow will be displayed around the circle indicating their direction. When an enemy is within the area bounded by the circle, the whole reticle returns to its normal state.
- At full health, hearts beat every 1.75 seconds. The lower the health, the faster the heart beat. (Shields are irrelevant.)
- Usable while unarmed. Holding the tactical button (Q / / / ), will also display the heartbeat sensor.
- the heartbeat sensor will detect heartbeats through walls until after 75m, where you will need line of sight with the target to detect their heartbeat.
|Description||Create a sphere of micro-drones that reveal the location of enemies moving quickly or firing their weapons within.|
|Charge time||2 minutes|
- Lasts 30 seconds.
- Has 125 HP, and can be destroyed.
- Sphere Diameter is 65 m
- Airborne players, or players who are considered to be crouched and not sliding will not be revealed.
- The number of enemies detected are shown on the player's and their squadmates' HUDs.
- However, you should still be careful, as a nearby enemy can walk up to you and your teammate undetected.
|Description||Scanning Survey Beacons reveals the next circle's location.|
- Allows you to access the 12 survey beacons available on the map in any given match to determine the circle location after the currently marked circle.
- The interaction with the survey beacon takes 7 seconds, during which you are vulnerable.
Before his birth, it was foretold that Seer would bring pain and suffering to the world--and the night he was born, a meteor barreled across the sky and struck his world’s moon. It was considered a bad omen, and when the pale blue eyes of Obi Edolasim opened, his community saw a cursed child. His parents did not; they loved him unconditionally because they saw the true empathic, creative soul of their son. They even supported him when he was drawn to the theatricality of the Arenas, where he could express himself fully.
At first, the crowds felt unsure of him. But over time, with each victory, the power inside him grew, and with it, his strength in the Arena. And as his reputation began to precede him, a strange thing happened… The people in the crowd who were downtrodden, outcast, and forgotten—they saw themselves in Seer. Soon, throngs of people would come out just to see him fight—cheering Seer on as their champion. Now, this legend from the Arenas is making his way to the Apex Games and there isn’t a single soul who hasn’t already heard his name. The boy born under a bad omen and a terrible myth has taken this tale and created an even greater legend. He is Seer— an icon of the shunned, the unaccepted, and the unabashedly original.
There are a total of 45 Legend skins for Seer: 6 Legendary, 5 Epic, 18 Rare and 16 Common.
- Included in the Seer Launch Bundle
Follow The Light
The Moth and the Flame Chapter 01
The Moth and the Flame Chapter 02
The Moth and the Flame Chapter 03
- Seer was teased two seasons early: In Decrypt the Passcode, the Arenas teaser from Season 8, a moth can be seen on the wall.
- On July 15, 2021, "The Moth and the Flame: Chapter 1" was released.
- On July 16, 2021, "The Moth and the Flame: Chapter 2" was released.
- On July 17, 2021, "The Moth and the Flame: Chapter 3" was released.
- Seer's Heart Chamber could be found in-game across World's Edge and Olympus. If the player interacted with them, they created a moth before dropping 3 Bespoke Micro-Drone. The player's character would say something about the upcoming Legend and the banner screens across the map displayed Seer's ability icons. At the end of the game, the player was given the Bespoke Micro-Drone charm. This can only be done once by any player.
- On July 19, 2021, "Metamorphosis" was released.
- On July 21, 2021, an audio teaser was released.
- On July 22, 2021, the Emergence launch trailer was released.
- On July 23, 2021, a second audio teaser was released.
- On July 26, 2021, the Emergence gameplay trailer was released.
- On July 27, 2021, a third audio teaser was released.
- Seer's ethnicity is Igbo.
- Seer is pansexual.
- Seer has been fighting in the Arenas for 9 years.
- Aside from art, Seer is also fond of pinball.