September 03, 2019 Patch
|September 03, 2019 Patch|
|The Voidwalker town takeover|
|Previous patch||August 13, 2019 Patch|
|Next patch||October 01, 2019 Patch|
- New event: Voidwalker - Runs Sep 03 to Sep 17
- Limited time game mode: Armed and Dangerous
- Event challenges with free loot
- Direct Purchase shop
- New Town Takeover: Singh Labs
- Wattson will now have the Low Profile passive perk.
- Reduced the maximum number of Interception Pylons that can be active from 3 to 1.
- Beast of the Hunt: Fixed an issue that allowed players to cancel the startup animation when activated while using a zipline.
- Triple Take: Increased projectile width.
- SMGs are no longer compatible with the 3x HCOG "Ranger" and 2x-4x Variable AOG scopes.[note 1]
Quality of Life
- Added Auto Sprint feature to all platforms that can be turned on or off. This is disabled by default and can be changed in the Settings menu.
- Players can now adjust Aim Down Sight look sensitivity per optic zoom level.
- Added setting to disable weapon auto switching when ammo runs out.
- New Promo Window - A new feature we’ve added to the Lobby that will display offers and info and allows for direct navigation to the website or store.
- Visual improvements to Legends in the Lobby and Character Select screen
- Increased overall brightness.
- Softer/lighter shadows.
- Improved reflections on hard surfaces.
- Improved detail and contrast to textures.
- Added UI to the Spectator View that lets players easily tell if they are spectating a squadmate or enemy.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes a player’s reward would not display properly after completing a challenge that awards crafting metals.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes players would see a different rare skin equipped to the Legend they are spectating when hanging from a ledge.
- Fixed some issues related to script errors.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes players would still be in an out of bounds state when they are not actually out of bounds.
- [Xbox] Fixed issue where sometimes players would have issues connecting to a match at the same time as their party forcing them to join Legend Select late with Legends already locked.
- [PS4] code fixes to address crashes related to out of memory issues.
- Our goal with this change is to better define weapon archetypes and improve the looting experience so that players aren’t accidentally picking up a long range site for a close range weapon that they have to manually remove.