|Main game content|
|“||▶️ "I know all the roads. They all lead to the same place."|
|Real Name||Renee Hope Blasey|
|Height||5’4" (163 cm)|
|Tactical Ability||Into the Void|
|Passive Ability||Voices from the Void|
|Ultimate Ability||Dimensional Rift|
|Voice Actor||Shantel VanSanten|
A versatile Legend, Wraith can reposition and flank enemies with her abilities. Wraith's tactical ability Into the Void allows her to reposition or take cover while being invincible for 4 seconds. Wraith's ultimate ability Dimensional Rift places an entrance and exit portal that allows her squad to be safely transported over long distances. Her passive ability Voices from the Void gives her and her teammates audible warnings about enemies aiming at them.
Into the Void
|Into the Void|
|Description||Reposition quickly through the safety of void space, avoiding all damage.|
- Wraith plays two animations when activating this ability, which takes 1.25 seconds in total. In the first second, she plays a "focusing" animation. In the last 0.25 seconds Wraith "activates" the ability.
- Wraith skips the "Focusing" animation while using Dimensional Rift.
- There is a brief delay when entering and exiting the void during which Wraith is unable to perform any other action. Movement is also slowed by 20% unless Dimensional Rift is also active.
- Upon activation, Wraith enters the void for 4 seconds. While in the void, the screen will turn greyscale, the player become invulnerable and will gain a 30% speed boost. The player will still be able to see enemies.
- Other players can see a wispy blue trail showing where the player is going while in the void.
- While in the void, Wraith is unable to interact with some objects in the world, including doors and objects placed by abilities, but can use ziplines.
Voices from the Void
|Voices from the Void|
|Description||A voice warns you when danger approaches. As far as you can tell, it's on your side.|
- The player hears a spectral voice audibly warn the player if:
- An enemy is taking aim
- An enemy with a sniper rifle is taking aim
- There are traps nearby
- There are many enemies nearby
- Many people have died nearby
- The player can share the information with their squadmates when the voice warns of danger.
|Description||Link two locations with portals for 60 seconds, allowing anyone to use them.|
|Charge time||3.5 minutes|
- Wraith places one end of a portal where she activates the ability, then runs to another location and places the other end. Players can then pass through the portal to take that same path through the void at 5x the speed they would otherwise. It can be used in either direction.
- Wraith can run roughly 75 meters before placing the other end of the portal. The Rift Energy is shown on top of the H.U.D. upon activation and does not drain while standing still.
- If Wraith uses less than 4.72% of the Rift Energy, then places the other end of a portal, it will be canceled, allowing her to keep her ultimate charge at 100%.
- While running to place the other end, Wraith cannot use any weapons, items, or map features, but she does receive a 25% speed bonus and can skip the Into the Void 'Focusing' animation.
- Wraith cannot use another Dimension Rift while placing hers, that is she only simply goes past the rift without entering it.
- Players taking the portal are invulnerable and leave a faint blue trail, much like Wraith while using Into the Void.
- Portals will disappear after four ticks (4.5 to 6 seconds) if both ends are outside The Ring.
|“||Wraith is a whirlwind fighter, able to execute deadly attacks and manipulate spacetime by opening rifts in the fabric of reality — but those abilities came at a price. Years ago, she woke up in an IMC detention facility with no memory of who she was. Senior Science Pilot Renee Blasey, who volunteered as guinea pig for her own experiments... whose partner betrayed her and locked her away… no longer existed. All that was left was a timid girl, frightened by a cacophony of voices in her head, until another version of herself appeared and taught her to listen to the voices. Following her lead, Wraith found the strength to break free from her prison and escape into a different reality - this reality.
Finally free, but still robbed of her memories, Wraith continues her quest to learn more about who she was before the experiments. With so many of the Apex Games held on old IMC bases, Wraith now competes so she can access the mysterious facilities and learn more about who she was. She remains a fixture of the Apex Games, and with every match she gets closer to the truth...
There are a total of 82 Legend skins for Wraith; 30 Legendary, 11 Epic, 25 Rare and 16 Common.
The Liberator[Story 1]
Depths of the Void
Needs Quarantine 722[note 2]
Story of Wraith:
- The Liberator: Once a senior science Pilot, Dr. Renee Blasey was driven to unlock the secrets of Phase tech and volunteered for experimental trials. The tests went wrong and stripped her of her memories - but ARES wasn’t willing to let her go so easily.
- Voidwalker: Wraith spent years as an ARES Division test subject, exposed to increasingly dangerous experiments. She had lost hope of ever escaping until she met an unlikely ally: herself, from another dimension.
- The skin was named "Ghostwraith" on release, but was changed to its current name.
- Void Specialist was needed on May 6, 2021.
- Included in the Wicked Wraith Bundle.
- Included in the Sanguine Bundle.
Now You See Me
The set contains:
- A Melee Weapon Skin: Kunai
- A Banner Pose: Fearless
- An Intro Quip: Come find me
- Wraith's abilities are derived from Titanfall 2's Phase Shift tactical ability.
- When using Into the Void, the player can see silhouettes of other Wraith players using the ability at the same time as them.
- Wraith used to have a "small" hitbox (like Lifeline and Wattson), but it was made slightly bigger in Season 8 to lower her incredibly high win rate. As a result, she now has a slightly bigger hitbox than Lifeline and Wattson.
- Wraith has her nose pierced. The piercing is present in every skin except her Legendaries.
IMC report on the Wraith project.
Concept art of Wraith.
Concept art of Voidwalker Wraith.
Wraith's heirloom kunai.
Concept art of Wraith's Mistress of Evil skin.
Concept art of Wraith's Night Terror skin.
Concept art of Wraith's Voidwalker skin.
- Pathfinder's Quest, chapter 4
- Stories from the Outlands – “Voidwalker”
- Carlos Pineda on Twitter
- Carlos Pineda on Twitter
- John Larson | JayBiebs on Twitter
- Apex Devstream // Season 8 Launch!
- A Mysterious Report - Wraith
- Hethe Srodawa on Artstation
- Kejun Wang on Artstation
- corwin paradinha on Artstation